Anne Troy

Default I want to do a horizontal list - only 4 options chosen with mo

Change the group name on each set. "The most important part is making sure
they all have the same group name when you right-click, and choose
Properties."
Using option buttons is NOT a good idea if you're doing this by rows, I'm
afraid. Why not just have the four options in a dropdown and let them choose
one from it?
I guarantee if you have a set of option buttons on each row, you will hate
it after just a few uses.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Dirty Monkey" wrote in message
Hi There,
many thanks for your quick response..... done it!!!! BUT how do I get a
number of different rows using this "tick box" without it affecting the
one I
have done. eg i can't get it to recognise that i want a new set of option
boxes... the yes no option on line 1 is linked lined 2, so will only allow
one selection

"Anne Troy" wrote:

View--Toolbars--Control toolbox. Click the option button, then click
and
drag on your worksheet. You can copy by holding the Ctrl key while you
click
and drag. The most important part is making sure they all have the same
group name when you right-click, and choose Properties. That's what make
only ONE of them selectable. If you want them to be able to select more
than
one, then they can't have the same group name (I think you can wipe out
the
group name altogether).
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Dirty Monkey" wrote in message
Hope this makes sense.... I am looking to do a list.. only 4 choices
in
excel. I want all 4 to be displayed with a circle (or square!!) next
each
one. To highlight the selection the circle will be filled on pressing
the
mouse over it.
This must be simple to do as it is on most websites where you select
yes
or
no..... but I cant work out how to do it!!!!!! In fact its at the
bottom
of
this page where you select "I accept" or "I do not accept"!!!
I would be really grateful for your response.

Many thanks