timsantiago

Default Identifying/Eliminating Worksheet References

I deleted the links, as I determined they shouldn't be there (I saved a
copy of the files just in case). However, I still receive different
prompts when I save:

"Excel cannot complete this task with available resources."
"Unable to save external link values"

The save works, but why would I receive the prompt if there are no
longer any external links? These prompts do not occur with the original
file (ABC.xls), but only with the copied files (DEF.xls, GHI.xls, etc)
[see original post]. The file sizes are on the order of 3-6 MB, FWIW.

Thanks,
Tim

--
timsantiago