Dirty Monkey

Default I want to do a horizontal list - only 4 options chosen with mo

Hi There,
many thanks for your quick response..... done it!!!! BUT how do I get a
number of different rows using this "tick box" without it affecting the one I
have done. eg i can't get it to recognise that i want a new set of option
boxes... the yes no option on line 1 is linked lined 2, so will only allow
one selection

"Anne Troy" wrote:

View--Toolbars--Control toolbox. Click the option button, then click and
drag on your worksheet. You can copy by holding the Ctrl key while you click
and drag. The most important part is making sure they all have the same
group name when you right-click, and choose Properties. That's what make
only ONE of them selectable. If you want them to be able to select more than
one, then they can't have the same group name (I think you can wipe out the
group name altogether).
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Dirty Monkey" wrote in message
Hope this makes sense.... I am looking to do a list.. only 4 choices in
excel. I want all 4 to be displayed with a circle (or square!!) next to
each
one. To highlight the selection the circle will be filled on pressing the
mouse over it.
This must be simple to do as it is on most websites where you select yes
or
no..... but I cant work out how to do it!!!!!! In fact its at the bottom
of
this page where you select "I accept" or "I do not accept"!!!
I would be really grateful for your response.

Many thanks