Anne Troy

Default Please help me with my Excel

Excel troubleshooting:
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Please help me with my Excel" <Please help me with my
wrote in message
I have got a new lap top and I have a good antivirus and spyware.
my pc works good but once I open Excel my CPU jumps up to %100 and the
strange thing is that when I click on other programs my CPU comes back to
%4.
The more strange thing is that when for example I press F2 to edit a cell
,
CPU works good but when I press Enter, again it goes back to %100.
Here our IT man reinstalled my MS-Office and he did some other exotic
operations but there was not any slightest change and the problem is still
existing and going on my nerve.
Please scientists help me ! I work with Excel 7 hrs per day and it will be
big groove for me.
Thank you very much in advance.

Majid (an Excel lover)