Mr-Re Man

Default Mobile Phone Calls

Hi, I am in need of a solution that allows me to invoice officers for private
calls made on their individual works mobile phone. The current system I have
adopted is lots of paperwork and takes about 2 solid weeks to organise.

I have spoken with the mobile company and can now get access to good
detailed information in Excel on every call made. The monthly list however
consists of approx 10,000 rows so merging months is not an option i can do.

What I need to do, is to be able to extract individual officers calls (work
& private) and have them identify the private calls, once they are identified
and excel or access is updated, I can the generate an invoice requesting
payment.

However it would be good for managers to know, once the officer has
identified between private and work, firstly how much the individual spends
monthly between the work/private, then by department by month.

If anybody has any suggestions or templates that I can adapt, this would be
really amazing.