KingKarl

Default How do I save a workbook as a new workbook by using macros?

I want to save my workbook as a new workbook with the name from cell b3 and
cell b2 in the folder c:\my spreadsheets. In addition I want Excel to alert
me if there is nothing in these cells. The workbook has two sheets called
"fordeling" and "statistikk" and it is the cells in "fordeling" I want to use
as the filename. The last thing is that I dont want the new workbook to get
cell values from the original document when opening both of them and vice
versa. Is this possible?

Thanx in advance