HRMSN

Default Protected sheets and cells

Hey Anne,

I tried what you recommended, but when I tried to run the macro, it
indicated that macros don't work on protected sheets. What am I doing wrong?

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Give the manager a "private" shortcut key. That shortcut key combination
should run a macro that:

a) unprotects the sheet
b) inserts the graphic
c) reprotects the sheet

You can record that macro, too.
Then assign the shortcut key to it (something like Ctrl+Shift+S would be
good):
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/m...ica tions.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"HRMSN" wrote in message
I have a timesheet that I have designed and want protected against the
employees from changing except for adding their time. Which I have done.
have the sheet protected, except for these and other unique cells. One
such
is a supervisors signature cell I was hoping to enable them to insert
thier
signature (a jpeg picture) into while leaving the entire sheet protected,
with just this particular cell unlocked.

Is what I'm trying to do possible?