cursednomore

Default Need to add the same cell from several workbooks

I have several workbooks which are identical, but have different file names.
I need to add the same cell from the same worksheet in these different
workbooks into another worksheet to get a total for the entire workgroup.
Each workbook has a worksheet titled "Total Score", which has 2 values (in c2
and c4) that I need to add into a separate workbook. Is there a formula I can
use to do this, rather than opening each workbook and clicking on the cell
while I am in the formula bar?