Cgbilliar

Thanks Dave:
I will apply this information to my program and see what happens.I was afraid
I wasn't making myself clear enough when I was posting this information,I have
written a program that keeps team statistics and individual statistics for the
game of pool (Billiards), I have 10 separate sheets for 10 players and I have
one sheet that keeps the team's data all in one workbook. The problem is at the
beginning of every session I may have new players on the roster which is
located in the team data sheet I would like for each name on this roster of 10
from F6 to F15 to appear on each individual sheet tab for each player so I dont
have to write it again on each sheet tab.
Thanks again, this is all new to me so I am learning as I go.