Art-needs-help

Default excel spread sheet wont caculate new data entered in ranges.

Gord thanks very much. I don't know how the manual option got clicked but
that was the problem. I fiddled around checking formulas and reentering data
for a couple hours before I gave up and posted the question. So your very
correct and very quick responce is greately appreciated. Many Thanks.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

ToolsOptionsCalculation is set to "Manual"?

The SUM range is too narrow and does not include the new data rows/columns?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:05:04 -0800, "Art-needs-help"
wrote:

my excel spread sheets no longer adds new data entered in ranges. I use
Excel to track construction expenses. Recently the workbook spreadsheets
stoped adding new data entered into the ranges.