Bob Phillips

Default Return result only if data complies.

I would just list the products in column A, and then use

=SUMPRODUCT(--(Sheet1!A2:A200=A1),--(Sheet1!C2:C200<TODAY()),Sheet1!B2:B200)

it will show zeroes as well, but you could use conditional formatting to
highlight the ones that are not zero

--

HTH

RP

"John Moore" wrote in message
Hi, I am trying to do some analysis, what I need is to extract data from a
file, but only the data that meets criteria, example, I want to extract

data
from a file that shows orders with their respective delivery dates, I want

extract the data that meets the following
Sheet 1
A B C
1 Product Qty Ship Date
2 Blue Pens 10 10/11/2005
3 Black pens 25 31/10/2005
4 Blue Pens 50 28/10/2005
5 Red pens 20 01/11/2005
6 Blue Pens 25 27/10/2005

In another tab I want to return the data that has already passed its Ship
Date, so the answer to the above would be. In col A I want the data to

return
the product that is passed it's Ship date and in col B I want the data to
return the sum of those products that are passed their Ship date.

Sheet 2
A B
1 Blue Pens 75
2 Black pens 25