DOR

Default Need help creating a formula to summarize data!

My first recommendation is to ask the ACD support group to provide you
with a proper report instead of that one, with the following columns
and values in every row (like rows of a database) - Agent name, agent
number, date, sign on time, sign off time, total hours, etc. etc., just
like a data base - one row per agent per day, with the various
breakdowns and other attributes of the day in the columns. Processing
that report would be easy. Frankly, the ACD should provide the report
you need. What you have is one ugly report!

Nevertheless, failing that, try this - it worked for me, with both
missing employees and missing dates within employee:

Insert two additonal rows in sheet 2 under the employee names and above
the dates.

Enter the following formulas:

B2: =MATCH(B1,Sheet1!$B:$B,0)
B3: =IF(ISNA(B2),IF(ISBLANK(C3),65000,C3),B2)

Copy these across to the last employees column. Ensure the column to
the right of the last employee is blank.

Enter in B4

=IF(ISNA(B$2),"",IF(ISNA(MATCH($A4,OFFSET(Sheet1!$ A$1,B$3-1,0,C$3-B$3),0)),"",TIMEVALUE(INDEX(OFFSET(Sheet1!$G$1,B$3-1,0,C$3-B$3),MATCH($A4,OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,B$3-1,0,C$3-B$3),0)))))

Copy across to last employee and down to to last date.

This may need refinement. It is not pretty!

I noticed that the total time I got for Employee1 is 84:59:21, which is
different from what the report says in Logged In Time (84:22:37), but
my total does equal the total of the "Total Times"for each date for
Employee1.