JulieD

Hi

check out the VLOOKUP function
assuming your products and prices are in sheet2 columns A & B
and the data validation list is on sheet1 in cell A1, and you want the price
to appear in cell B1
in cell B1 of sheet1 type
=IF(A1="","",VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!$A1:$B100,2,0))
this says if there is an entry in A1, look it up in the first column of
Sheet2 and return the value from column B where there is an exact match.

hope this helps
Cheers
JulieD

"tomrobs" wrote in message

Ok i have my various options in my list that can be chosen from, however
i want whatever is chosen to display a unique price in the next cell -
how can i do this?

I know an IF statement will check the list cells properties and display
a price if the cell matches the statement, but i can only do this for
one selection so far

please help!

Thanks!

--