Scott

Default Calendar - vlookup based on dates

I have a calendar I use for training events. Each event is logged in a sheet
with a start date, description, etc. First sheet looks something like this:

Event Title Start Date Duration (days)
Orientation 11/7/05 1
Quality 11/10/05 2

I have another sheet that lists all dates (not just those with training
scheduled) and I have a vlookup formula that checks for date match and then
pulls over basic information. Currently looks something like this:

Date Event Title
11/6/05
11/7/05 Orientation
11/8/05
11/9/05
11/10/05 Quality
11/11/05
11/12/05

Everything is working fine so far except I want to figure out a way to show
the event on each day it is actually taking place. Right now all I have is
the start date. Example below is what I want to end up with (notice Quality
is shown with both the actual dates).

Date Event Title
11/6/05
11/7/05 Orientation
11/8/05
11/9/05
11/10/05 Quality
11/11/05 Quality
11/12/05

My current vlookup formula is as follows:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A12,Schedule!$A$2:$J$9998,2,FALSE )),"",VLOOKUP(A12,Schedule!$A$2:$J$9998,2,FALSE))

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott