Gord Dibben

Default How to make first Row inert?

Wave

No.

You have row 1 with titles and frozen.

It will always remain row 1. You cannot change that.

A visual work-around.........

In A2 enter =ROW()-1

Drag/copy down as far as you wish.

Select B2 and WindowFreeze Panes so your titles and Column A are frozen.

Go to ToolsOptionsView and turn off "Row and Column Headers"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:42:50 -0600, "wavetoall" wrote:

I was lucky enough to have some great responses as to how to freeze panes on
the first row so that I could scroll the rest without affecting the header
row (1). After successfully accomplishing that, is there a way to have that
row read as bland so that the first moveble row is row (1)?

Thanks