Dave Peterson

Default Deleting a macro

Debra Dalgleish has some instructions:
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

scottech wrote:

I am currently not well versed in Macro's for Excel.

One thing I'd like to know how to do is delete a Macro that I essentially
cannot find.

Here's what I did:

On an excel sheet I've been working with, went to:
Tools Macro Visual Basic Editor.

From there I went to Include Module [following the steps in Help]. But,
I then cancelled out of it by clicking on the close button [the X in top
right], and then closed the SpreadSheet [and saved when it asked].

But now when I start up it asks me if I want to enable Macros. When I do
enable them, and look through the Macros [Tools Macro Macros], I do not
see any Macros that I can delete.

So how can I delete a Macro / get that warning message to stop appearing?

I'm not concerned about the spreadsheet, I did this because I'm trying to
learn how to keep this warning from happening, but as it turns out I can't
figure it out.
Any help would be very much appreciated!
Thanks.

Scott

--

Dave Peterson