pameluh

Default Text to Columns ???

Format | Cells | Number | Category: Number | Set decimal places to 2 | OK

Then,

Format | Cells | Alignment Tab | Horizontal: Right (Indent) | OK

Cheers!

Pamela :)

"Big Rick" wrote:

Hello All
The results of my formulas are time worked in the format of 12.00 or 8.00 etc
As the results are centered in the cell, is it possible to have the decimal
point in line every time.
Obvioulsy if the results are less than 10 hours, they would line up normally.
If however, the results are over 10 hours, the whole figure is centered in
the cell misaligining the decimal point.
If this is possible, please can you explain how. I have tried using Text To
Columns, but cannot seem to get it to work.

Thanking you in anticipation
--
Big Rick