ConstructionGuy

Default Protected sheets and cells

Just go to format cell..protection..and chose "unlock". Excel defaults
locking all cells so if you "unlock" it and protect the sheet it will work. I
do it all the time.
Good luck.
James

"HRMSN" wrote:

I have a timesheet that I have designed and want protected against the
employees from changing except for adding their time. Which I have done. I
have the sheet protected, except for these and other unique cells. One such
is a supervisors signature cell I was hoping to enable them to insert thier
signature (a jpeg picture) into while leaving the entire sheet protected,
with just this particular cell unlocked.

Is what I'm trying to do possible?