Cgbilliar

Default Naming Sheets Tabs

I have a workbook that contains a sheet called team data, in that sheet I have
10 players names, Player 1 = F6, Player 2 = F7 right thru were Player10 = F15
and each player has its own sheet, when I write a player's name in tean data F6

I would like for that name to automatically appear on a sheet tab for that
player.

example: sheet team data F6 = sheet 1 tab
sheet team data F7 = sheet 2 tab
right thru where team data F15 = sheet 10 tab

Can someone show me how to do this my window looks like this.

I'm very new at this Thanks.