Brett Patterson

Thansk Rag. Works like a charm.

Now, is there a way that I can a cell and row based upon when a date is and
the value of a cell?

I want the status cell ($K2) to modify the first cell ($A2) and row if the
date cell ($B2) is older than 14 days (14 days, not business days). Also, I
want to insert a little graphic into the $A2 cell so that it is "flagged" as
being old and needing delivery/update.

Thanks for the help.

~Brett Patterson

"RagDyer" wrote:

Select say A2 to Z100.
Then <Format <ConditionalFormat
In the first box, select "Formula Is", and enter this formula in the right
box:
=$J2="Picked Up"
then select your format, then <OK, <OK.
--

HTH,

RD

"Brett Patterson" <Brett wrote in
message ...
I am creating a database to help track packages for our front-desk. We LOVE
excel so I am trying to do it in excel. What I would like to have happen is
this:

When a user changes the "status" of a package from "Awaiting Pickup" to
"Picked Up", the row needs to change to different color (like black or navy
blue).

I can't quite find a way to accomplish this. I have tried conditional
formatting like this:

=MOD(Row(), J2:J500)="Picked Up"
and other variations but can't seem to get it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

~Brett Patterson