Gary L Brown

Default Incorrect Currency Displayed

Did you specifically highlight the cells and apply the 'new' currency style?
--
Gary Brown

"Maxy" wrote:

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work. The cells with the currency data are
still displaying the $ symbol.

--
Thanks,

Maxy

"Gary L Brown" wrote:

Maxy,
Try changing the style...
FormatStyleStyle NameCurrencyModifySymbolEnglishOK

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".

"Maxy" wrote:

When exporting data from a VB application to an Excel spreadsheet I am
finding that the wrong currency symbol is displayed.

OS used is XP. The XP regional settings and language are set for UK.

When the data is exported the display for the currency data on the
spreadsheet is a $ rather than £.

When I try to format the cells in excel to set the currency symbol the
dialog box displayed shows that the currency symbol for the cells is £ but no
matter what I do when I close the dialog box the currency symbol on the
spreadsheet is still a $ symbol.

HELP!

Thanks,
Maxy