trent

Default pricing problems

thank you for responding. I hope this is what you are requesting.
EXAMPLE of pricing sheet:
wood shutters
12" 18" 24" 30" 38"
12" 152 185 192 201 245
18" 185 215 255 301 299
24" 192 255 295 345 397
30" 201 264 315 396 425
38" 245 301 345 425 526

this example is on a sheet labeled 'wood shutters' in workbook labeled
'pricing', from another workbook labeled 'Our Costs' we are wanting to input
the type of product (so to reference the 'price' sheet) then the width
(indicating the column headings) and the height (indicated by the row
headings) to give us a result. Example:

PRODUCT WIDTH X HEIGHT PRICE
wood shutters 18 x 30 reference from wood shutter sheet
vinyl shutters 21 x 32 EXAMPLE '345'
etc. 15 x 32 EXAMPLE '301'

the example above shows in the product column we have vinyl shutters also
listed. We would like to have a scoll down box to include all products that
we have pricing sheets for, so that when we select a specific product it
would reference the respective pricing sheet.

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Trent,

Post a couple example tables, along with the cell range addresses where they
are entered, and it will be easier to help you.

Bernie

"trent" wrote in message
I need to enter a PRODUCT TYPE, WIDTH and HEIGHT for Window coverings. I
have
pricing grids, but i do not know how to link the grids to another form
where
i input the product type, width, height. I want the product to find the
grid
that matches, then on that grid i need the width to go to the column that
matches (type in 36 and it goes to the column of 36-42), then the height
go to the row that matches its measurements? Can anyone please help me on
this?