Adrian B.

Default How to make data in one workbook appear automatically In anoth

Thanks for the reply
I want to have a number that I enter in one workbook to update in the other.
For example: if the number I need in the first book is 100 I want to be able
to enter this number in the first book and have it fill in on the second
book. If the next week the number is 200, I want to be able to change it in
the first book and have it update in the second book.
I am a bit of a novice--Not sure what "pstespecial-pastelink" means.

Thanks in advance for your help

"R.VENKATARAMAN" wrote:

not understood. do you want the same number even if you change in one
workbook. in that case copy -pstespecial-pastelink.

try some experiments.

"Adrian B." <Adrian wrote in message
Hello

I have two seperate workbooks that need to have the same data in them. Is

it
possible to enter the numbers in one workbook and have them automatically
fill in the other workbook?