Bernie Deitrick

Default pricing problems

Trent,

Post a couple example tables, along with the cell range addresses where they
are entered, and it will be easier to help you.

Bernie

"trent" wrote in message
I need to enter a PRODUCT TYPE, WIDTH and HEIGHT for Window coverings. I
have
pricing grids, but i do not know how to link the grids to another form
where
i input the product type, width, height. I want the product to find the
grid
that matches, then on that grid i need the width to go to the column that
matches (type in 36 and it goes to the column of 36-42), then the height
go to the row that matches its measurements? Can anyone please help me on
this?