Sue

Default event macros - xl 2003

I would like a macro to unprotect a worksheet, sort, reprotect the worksheet
and then save, all upon clicking on the worksheet when first opening it.
I have recorded a macro that does all of that except it has to be run
manually, and also for some reason it will not unprotect without the password
being keyed in while the macro is running nor will it reprotect with the
password. It reprotects it with no password entered. The password was
entered during the recording of the macro. Apart from this glitch, I would
like some help with getting this macro to become an event macro by triggering
it with the opening of the worksheet.
Problem No. 1: can anyone help with the password problem of my macro?
Problem No. 2: can anyone help with the event portion of the macro?