Greegan

Default Auto Selecting Cells

It needs to be selected.
"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Does it need to be selected for you, or just highlighted? If the latter,
you
could use conditional formatting.

--

HTH

RP

"Greegan" wrote in message
I have a changing value in cell K7 which will result in a random number
(already generated - no assistance needed here) with a letter for my
BINGO
game. So B1-B15, I16-I30, etc all the way to O75.
I have a range of numbers to match the randomly generated number in cells

B1
to P5.

What I would like is when any cell in B1-O75 is equal to the value in K7
then the cursor, cell highlight or whatever, auto selects that matching
cell.

Right now I need to select that matching cell, then select a menu item I
call Next Turn, and then it will generate a new number. But I have to do
this with each and every turn and ... well that's 75 turns to do the same
thing repeatedly (CellNextTurn,CellNextTurn, and so on).

If someone can give me a script that will auto select the identical cell,
then it only be Button, Button, Button.

Thank you in advance