R.VENKATARAMAN

experts may give beter solution meanwhile

1. introduce a row at the top and give a name e.g. INPUT
2. your data will be a1 to a7
3. hightlight a1 to a7
4.click data(menu)-filter-autofilter
4.you get a small inverted arrow at INPUT
5. click that arrow and click <nonblanks
7. you will get only non blank rows in columnA
7.highlight those visible cells and click edit copy
8. highlight B1 and click edit -paste
9.you may get only 15 dont worry
10.again data-filter-autofilter
11. that means autofilter is removed from column a
12. your B column will have what you want

is it ok try it .
==============
Chandrashekhar wrote in message
I am using Excel 2000,
In excel sheet I entered a data inbetween from A1 to A6 and, My Query is I
would like to pick up the data only I have entered excluding the empty

cell
in ROW B1 to B6

For Example

ROW INPUT ROW OUTPUT
A1 B1 9
A2 9 B2 15
A3 B3 6
A4 15 B4
A5 B5
A6 6 B6

Please guide me which formula will help me.