Julie

Default Pivot table : Excel cannot complete this task with available resou

Good day everybody,

I am promoting this exciting feature of Pivot table in Excel 2002 to my
colleagues to do data analysis hence reduce customised report request.
I managed to process and build required data into a DBF to link to Pivot
table.

When I hit the first 'Cannot complete' message, I spilt my DBF for two Pivot
tables.
Then my users request to see Material description instead of just Material
number.
This cause the second 'Cannot complete' message when I try to add to Pivot
table.
I cannot shorten the description, I have run out of ideas how to solve or
work around to deliver the pivot table to my users.

I will appreciate it very very much if anyone provide me with
suggestions.........

Have a nice day and weekend.

Best regards,
Julie