BalancedSolutions

Default Linking worksheets and the formula shows up instead of the ans

Dave,

Thanks for your suggestions but none of those was the problem. I am working
with two sheets that I exported from Quickbooks. I don't know if that has
something do to with it or not. Even though there are already formulas
(exported) in the sheets that are working just fine.

It could be a few things...

#1. The cell is formatted as text.
Format|cells|General (or some number variation--just not Text)
then hit F2 followed by enter to re-enter the formula

#2. You're looking at formulas
Tools|options|View tab\
Make sure Formulas isn't checked

#3. Maybe a mistake in your formula.
Make sure that there is no space before the initial = (equal sign)

BalancedSolutions wrote:

I am linking between two sheets and the link formula is showing up instead
the answer.

--

Dave Peterson