A Psychologist in Alberta

Default Creating Links

I want to create a link between an invoice template and my client database
both of which are in Excel. I am using a system of client ID numbers. I
have one worksheet per client in my client database. When I open a blank
invoice template and enter the client ID number I would like the client's
address (from the database) to appear automatically in the appropriate cells
in the invoice. To do this I thought I would need to create a link between
the two, but the name of the particular worksheet in my source file
(corresponding to the particular client) depends on the cell value in the
Client ID cell in my destination file (my invoice). How do I do this?