LAF

Default Lock Project

In my file, when they enable macros, I have code that protects the
sheets so that they can't change them. The problem is that if they
open the file and disable macros, we don't want them to make any
changes to the sheets and then save the file. That is why I need to
have a pw or something when the open the file, so that if they disable
macros, they would need the pw (but we wouldn't give it to our users to
prevent them from making changes to the file). When I enable macros, I
want code that automatically enter the pw for them.

--
LAF
LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9656