sarahog

Default Confused beginner

Ok, I know there are a lot of posts about this subject but I am a
complete beginner and need very simple step by step instructions.

I have a spreadsheet that needs a formula (or something) to calculate
the number of working days between say the date entered in A1 and
todays date not including saturdays, sundays and english bank holidays.
thats the simple part.

Then, if the difference is 0-3 days i want the K1 cell to be green in
colour. If its 3-7 days I want it orange and if its more than 7 days i
want it red.

Then once a date has been entered into J1 I want it to stay the colour
it was at the time the date in J1 was entered. If that makes sense.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
Sarah

--
sarahog