Corey

Default Date driven formula/worksheet

Does anybody have any more suggestions to this one? The formula seems so
close, but I just can't figure it out. Is this thread still being looked at?

Corey

"Corey" wrote:

Hello. I've tried this a couple of times in the past and have been
unsuccessful and was hoping someone out there has already wrote a formula for
it. The question is regarding a date driven schedule. For instance, a lease
might be from 11/1/05 thru 10/31/08. I have a full schedule with columns for
the periods ending 06/30/05, 06/30/06, 06/30/07 and so on (June 30
year-ends). Is there a formula I could use to calculate the amount of months
that will fall within these buckets? I'll add to this throughout the year and
was hoping to just put in the time frame and it would automatically populate
the months for each year. I'm stuck on the if < or for the beginning and
ending months. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Corey