Bob Phillips

Default VBA Switching Between Macros

What exactly is the problem? You can't see them in the list, but if they
have parameters it presumably means that they are called from another macro,
and you can see them.

--

HTH

RP

"Jeff" wrote in message

I have a lot of macros in my spreadsheet. And about 50% of the macros

have
variables that are passed through them, so for example the macros look

like
Macro1(x,y,z) rather then Macro1(). But usually to go to the code in a
macro I look up the macro in the list on the toolbar. Bur these macros

don't
show up. Is there an easy way to go from one macro to the other's code.

It
is getting to be a pain searching through the different "modules"

Thanks for your help