Dave Peterson

Default grouping hidden worksheets

Grouping the sheets is selecting them. To select them, they have to be
visible.

So I think you'll have to find another approach.

bennyob wrote:

I have budgets in 2 languages on separate worksheets (with the same data),
and users make changes in the different language sheets.
At present I have a macro that groups the sheets so that data entered in one
language is reflected in the data of the other.
I would like to hide the worksheet of the language not in use but still have
it grouped so changes are reflected. Is this possible?

--

Dave Peterson