Roger Govier

Default Too few columns!

Hi John

256 is the max columns in Excel (until Excel 12 next year when it becomes 1024)

You could make a calendar for workdays each month and have them as "blocks
of data" om the page. You should be able to get 2 months side by side, with
6 months down the page.

Regards

Roger Govier

johnwilliams wrote:
I am trying to create a calendar for all the working days in 2006.
Annoyingly, when I reach the column headed IV it will not allow me to
move any further across, i.e. I cannot insert any new columns. As I'm
only about 6 days away from the end of the year this is highly
annoying!

Thank you,

John.