Roger Govier

Default How can I correct this Time formula

Hi John

Formula works fine for me.
What does your data look like?

Regards

Roger Govier

John wrote:
How can I correct this Time formula which says in the Tag that it produces a
negative Result and hence displays in cell as ####

=(INDEX($A18:$A33,MATCH(MIN(C18:C33),C18:C33,0)))-(60/1440)

What I am doing is selecting the field in A which equates to the lowest
value in C (C= hourly sales), then I am subtracting 60 mins from the value
selected in A. This in effect will give me my closing Times i.e. find the
cell with Zero Sales then subtract 1 hour to find what must be the closing
time (assuming of course that there is at least ?1 of sales per hour while
open).

My cells in A are formatted as h:mm AM/PM, as is the format in the formula
cell

Thanks