nastech

Default Formula for: Format Decimal places?

Hi, I like the formula's, and if I guesse right, can see use for having data
on one line, especially in future if / when expand to be able to tabulate
running totals? (is that right?) Sorry, I'm trying to make sense.. reaching
here, but:

I have a fixed $IN (or dollars in); have to know how many shares to buy,
quick, when I need them; not picking shares 1st, hope I didn't spent too
much later.
Maybe I am slow, if knowing how to "adapt" that to my layout. But,

Result is for # of shares to BUY, I know it seems backwards.

Maybe I am the one who is backwards, don't know. How do I use the multplier?
Thanks.