Ron Rosenfeld

Default Formula for: Format Decimal places?

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:19:11 -0800, "nastech"
wrote:

Think I am getting it more by looking at it.. but wonder if can combine the
eq's.. if greater than, etc.. but would need to see if there is an eq for
entering format in cell, for B1: C1: Format/Cells/Custom/Type above
does that exist?

Please don't use too many abbreviations. I'm not always certain what you mean
by some of them.

I am assuming eq's means equations and not equal signs, for example.

In order to format a cell, let me explain the shorthand I used:

Format/Cells/Custom/Type: 0.00

That really should have read:

Format/Cells/Number/Custom/Type: 0.00

(Sorry about that).

That means to select Format from the top menu bar. Then from that drop down
select Cells; then from the dialog box that opens select the Number tab; then
from the options you see select Custom. You will then see an entry area
labeled: Type and that is where you type in the 0.00.

So far as the "greater than" stuff, if you try what I suggested, you will see
there is no need for it so far as dividing the numbers of shares appropriately;
that's why I wrote the equations the way I did.

--ron