cappuccine

Default Excel Macros

I am trying to design a macro to work with a database I made in excel. I
have a lot of questions since I have never made a macro before. But I'll
just start with a simple question. I want to run a macro that will input
the current date in cell a1, then when I run the macro the next day, I
want to input the current date in cell a2. How do I set up a macro to
do that? I tried setting up a counter but I don't know how to say
something like Range(a1 + 1) = Now. So it selects the next cell down
everytime I run it. Thanks for the help in advance.

Jason

--
cappuccine
cappuccine's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28242