Bob Phillips

Default Variables Accross two Message boxes

Are we talking userforms here? If so, as long as you don't unload the first,
you reference back like so

myVal = Userform1.TextBox1.Text

--

HTH

RP

"Alan" wrote in message
I am probably missing something obvious here, However ...
I have an input form that takes informationnfrom the user by way of

employee
no, or Nat Ins No ... Once one of there fields are entered the user uses a
select button which opens another form which supplies all personal details

of
the individual

I am struggling to have the second form see the variables entered on the

First

Can anyone help Please ???