Ferrari

Default Excel is "frosting"

Hi,

I'm working with Excel 2003. When I'm working on a specific document that
I've copied and paste informations from the Net (FedEx), it was just text, no
hyperlink or images, this document won't save after 35 minutes that I'm
working on it.

If I save every 15 minutes, it will work but after 35 minutes, it said "Not
Responding" and I have to close Excel. I have the recover document but it
always misses the latest changes that I've made.

I've lost 2 hours and a half on that, I had 935 rows of text, I've deleted
about 800 of them but it won't change a thing. It seems that it's not Excel,
I've tried other documents, changing stuff and save after an hour and it
works well. So, my best guess is that the document has something but what
?????????

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks