Bob Phillips

Default Eliminating blank cells in a list on a ROW

In my test I had to use different names as I had already used the other two
in the previous question, and did correct them all in the posting, but that
apart, I tested it and it did work. Did you commit it with Ctrl-Shift-Enter?

--

HTH

RP

"grime" wrote in
message ...

Bob and Dom,

Thanks for the reply, but neither formula did the trick. I entered
both in as array formulas, and Bob, I even changed your BlanksRanges to
BlanksRange.

To summarize again, I have data in a range A1:M1 that contains blanks
and I want the list from row 1 into row 2 (A2:M2) without blanks.

Thanks again.

--
grime
grime's Profile: