Search33

Default Linking Cells in a row.

Hi Ben,
All you need to do is highlight all the columns of the information. For
example: If your "sort by" column is A and you want all information in
columns B-F to stay with it, highlight A-F.

Then you can highlight one cell in the group of cells that are highlighted.
This shows up as a white cell within the highlighted area. press tab until
the white box is in the column you want to sort by. Then just hit the sort
button and all the rows will stay with the sort by column.

"Ben Register" wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to link several cells in a row, so that when I sort one
column, the rest of the row of information stays with the sorted cell.

Thank you...

Ben Register