Matt D Francis

Default Hide 0% figures in Pivot Table

Hi

I have a simple pivot table where many of the values are showing as 0%. This
has been done by formatting the field as "% Of Column". I then rounded the
decimal places down to none. It looks like this:

WARD APRIL MAY
F1 1% 4%
F2 0% 2%
F3 17% 0%
F4 0% 1%

etc.

What I want to do is hide the 0% figures. I can't see how to do this as the
actual value in the cell in many cases is not zero. For example the value for
F2 in April is 6 out of an April total of 1939, so is actually 0.31%, which
rounded to no decimal places is 0% which I want to show.

Conditional Formatting won't work as this works on the number value sof the
cell, not the %. As the total numbers vary for each month/column I can't
make a rule.

Any suggestions as to how I can get the cells showing 0% to appear blank
without formatting them individually?