Bob Phillips

Default Conditional Formatting

Always helps when we can see the formula :-))

Glad it worked.

Regards

Bob

"Dee" wrote in message
Dear Bob,

I deleted one instance of the formual and everything is working perfect.
Thank you so much for your help. You are awesome!

Best regards,

Dee

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Dee,

As far as I can see, you are comparing two identical formula, so it will
always resolve to true, so always be red. Just strip it back to one test

=AND(F3=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())-2,DAY(TODAY())),F3<=DATE(YEAR(TOD
AY()),MONTH(TODAY())+2,DAY(TODAY())))

--

HTH

RP

"Dee" wrote in message
Hi Bob,

The formula is:

=AND(F3=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())-2,DAY(TODAY())),F3<=DATE(YEAR(TOD

AY()),MONTH(TODAY())+2,DAY(TODAY())))=AND(F3=DATE (YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY

())-2,DAY(TODAY())),F3<=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY ())+2,DAY(TODAY())))

If I change the cell to a different retest date that is say 6 months

from
today, the cell remains red in color. Should it not change to the

default
black?

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,

Dee

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

It should work okay. What is the formula, and do you have manual

calculation
set?

--

HTH

RP

"Dee" wrote in message
I have a formula in Conditional formatting that changes the color

of
the
cell
if a date in that cell is equal to today's date less 2 months and

todays
date
plus 2 months. This works fine thanks to you guys helping me with

the
formula. However, if I change the date in the cell because there

is
now a
new
retest date and the date is more than 2 months, the cell stays

red.
How
can I
get the cell to change to a different color if I put in a new date

that
does
not meet the criteria.

Thanks again for any help.