Charminster Developments

Default Three Dimensions?

I am trying to use excel to enter information for each employee in a building
company according to where they have worked each day, and how many hours at
each location. The problem being I am not quite sure if I should or even can
use excel for this. Say on a Monday an employee did three hours at one
location, 5 at another and two at a third. How can I have a viable way of
entering informtion on one day which could have one through say 15 items of
data, totaling the hours altogether, and also totalling the hours for each
day, and for each location.

Although I am a new user, I do have a computer background. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Gary, Charminster Developments Ltd.