Dee

Default Conditional Formatting

Hi Bob,

The formula is:
=AND(F3=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())-2,DAY(TODAY())),F3<=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY ())+2,DAY(TODAY())))=AND(F3=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MO NTH(TODAY())-2,DAY(TODAY())),F3<=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY ())+2,DAY(TODAY())))

If I change the cell to a different retest date that is say 6 months from
today, the cell remains red in color. Should it not change to the default
black?

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,

Dee

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

It should work okay. What is the formula, and do you have manual calculation
set?

--

HTH

RP

"Dee" wrote in message
I have a formula in Conditional formatting that changes the color of the

cell
if a date in that cell is equal to today's date less 2 months and todays

date
plus 2 months. This works fine thanks to you guys helping me with the
formula. However, if I change the date in the cell because there is now a

new
retest date and the date is more than 2 months, the cell stays red. How

can I
get the cell to change to a different color if I put in a new date that

does
not meet the criteria.

Thanks again for any help.

Best regards,