Domenic

Default Need to Sum Mon-Sat each seven days; Average Sunday

Assuming that your starting points for Week 1, Daily and Sunday, are A10
and B10, try the following...

For Week 1, Daily...

A10, copied down:

=SUM(OFFSET($B3,,(COLUMN(A10)-COLUMN($A10)+2)/2*7-7,,6))

For Week 1, Sunday...

B10, copied down:

=SUM(OFFSET($B3,,(COLUMN(B10)-COLUMN($B10)+2)/2*7-1))

Then for other weeks, copy A10 to Columns C, E, G, etc., and B10 to
Columns D, F, H, etc. Adjust the references accordingly.

Hope this helps!

In article et,
Robert Moore wrote:

This would be an example of Week 1, The next seven columns would be
Week 2.

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
SAM 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BUTCH 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ELMER 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

My report for containing each week would look like this:

WEEK 1 WEEK 2
DAILY SUNDAY DAILY SUNDAY
21 7
27 8
33 9

I would like to create the above report, and fill in the formula for all
52 weeks so that as each week is populated I will create the above
report. Assume the cell "SAM" is A3. Your formulas may work fine but
it's not clear to me how to utilize them to create what I need. In
other words, a formula that looks at Mon-Sat of Week 1, then Week 2,
then Week 3, Then a second formula that brings in Sunday of Week 1, then
Week 2, etc.