K.S.Warrier

hi,
You may use the clipboard from the edit menu.Select the cell containing
ABCDEF.Select the required potion 'AB' on the function tab, click edit menu,
& click copy.By this,AB is copied to the clipboard.Similarly the other part
portions C & DEF can also be selected & copied to the clipboard.Then select
the cell in which you want AB to be shown.Please click the required item from
the clipboardSimilarly,do this for other values also.
Thank you,
K.S.Warrier

"Jack Edwards" wrote:

In Excel, how do I break up text in 1 cell and put the parts in other cells?

Say I have the text ABCDEF in one cell and I want AB in a cell, C in other
cell, and DEF in a third cell. Is there a function or other way to do this?